DEAR MR.GEDEKK II , LOVE IS LIKE A CHOICE , YOU MAKE FROM MOMENT TO MOMENT AND YOU CAN BE IN LOVE IN ALL THE SWEET LOVE .. I LOVE YOU MIZAN .. FOREVER BEING NM'S OWNER :')

Thursday 4 August 2011

lagu yang aku pling x leh lupew !

bby are u ok?
i hope that u're in good shape
and u're not tired up in stress..
and if it's my luck u're wear a dress..
10 minutes past ur bday
kept u waiting 4 me..
i've got stuck find the cakes..
and thats why i was late..

(speech a sentence)

deep sea diving 4ever..
under the preasure..
if its too much to ask..
and kiss this rip of the rumor 
light of the humor
hitch a nadia right..

a story sings,and the chemistry wins..
4 both of us a dream..
juz let them go and turn off the light..
coz its u and me tonight...
u n me tonight...

(malas dh nk taip..)lgu nie sngt brmkne bg aku..coz first time llaki nyanyikn ntuk ak..
huhu..nitez~

No comments:

Post a Comment